A complete presentation of the network of Comprehensive Cancer Centres (CCCs) in the Czech Republic is still the most important component of the NOP On-line website. CCCs must fulfil strict criteria on providing health care to cancer patients, as declared by the Czech Society for Oncology. CCCs are mostly fully occupied, and therefore cooperate with dozens of other health care facilities.
All facilities providing cancer care in the Czech Republic are shown in our interactive map, which is divided into individual regions. Each region features the following:
- regional interactive map, showing all types of cancer care providers:
- constituent parts of CCCs,
- children’s cancer centres,
- haemato-oncology centres,
- facilities cooperating with CCCs,
- mammography screening centres (breast cancer screening),
- colonoscopy screening centres (bowel cancer screening),
- LCTHs and hospices,
- diagram showing the hiearachy and mutual relationships among health care facilities in the respective region,
- brief description of cancer care in the respective region.
Visit www.onconet.cz to find out more.